I want to introduce you my one and only recipe: Amadeus. I createda long time ago (when I was 8 more or less) and it’s a delicious bomb of calories ;D Ok, so let’s star!
- 1 Banana
- 3 chocolate cookies (or more)
- 1 Petit-suisse (strawberry better than other thing)
So the preparation it’s the easiest thing in world:
- Separe you chocolate cookies in half
- Cut into slices the banana
- Put on every half-cookie you have a spoon of petit-suisse.
- Put the banana slices on top of the petit-suisse.
- EAT IT!
I have brighten up a bit some of the photos, I hope you don’t mind ☺